Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy Independence Day to all my American peeps out there in digi land!! Are you all just as excited about some awesome fireworks shows as I am?! I sure LOVE me some fireworks!! The colors, the way they sparkle and Boom! Every year my family goes to Heritage Landing on Lake Michigan in Muskegon, Michigan to watch the fireworks over the water. They never cease to amaze me, ever since I was a small kid I've loved fireworks. So tonight just like any other Fourth of July night we're going to watch the show and then come home and probably just go to sleep because it's going to be a L-O-N-G day! The in-laws want us to go tubing this afternoon. We'll drive to the drop site, ride the river for 4 hours, then we'll be picked up at the pick up site where we'll then drive to get our car and come home. I'm not a big tubing or river person but hubby wants me to go and we don't get to see his mom very often so I'll probably end up going and with a smile on my face to show good deed. I love my mother in law and we get along great and I also get along great with my SIL and BIL too! So it should be a hoot if nothing else! They are a hilarious bunch that's for sure!

So who all is paying close enough attention to my side bar (more specifically my CT's?) Well then you may have noticed that there's a new blinkie there! The awesome Liz of Scrapping With Liz has asked me to join her CT and I accepted. Seriously how could I turn down the chance to be on her team? I LOVE Liz's templates!

I am officially EXCLUSIVELY CREATIVE for Scrap Orchard!!!

It's been a "digi-dream" of mine to be a CT for Scrap Orchard since I found the site back in 2009 and now I am! That's right! I'M A HONEYBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

2011 is turning out to be quite the year for me if I dare say and I am LOVING it!!

Guess what?!! Billy lost his first tooth a few weeks ago and then a couple days ago (the night before his birthday) he lost his 2nd! He lost his two bottom front teeth! I'll post a pic as soon as I find it! Speaking of Billums, he just had his SIXTH birthday! My baby boy isn't a baby anymore!! He had a few prezzies to open on the 1st (his birthday) but we are having his birthday party on the 16th so Shaun's grandma can be there. She hasn't been able to come to any of his parties yet so we are all excited about her being here this year!

I made this cute layout of Billums a couple weeks ago to get me in the celebratory mood for his birthday (because I was a lil sad to see him grow up) and for Independence Day.

I used the Little Patriot BUNDLE by Ziggle Designs to create my page.

I also used Sassy Starters Strips Vol.1 by Nanie's Designs to help me with my page.


Well, it's 8:36am and I want to go make breakfast for my guys (Shaun and Billy) for when they wake up. Bye for now and Remember: Happy Scrapping!!
-Kristi

3 comments:

  1. My nephew lives in Muskegon I believe. How was the show? Isn't it awesome to be a Honeybee? I got offered a spot just yesterday and I am still in the just pinch me so I can wake up mode! I am so excited!
    And losing a first tooth! I remember those days! Now losing a tooth with my kids is pulling wisdom teeth! LOL They are too old for the normal kind. Have a great day love! Hugs, NeeNee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still pinching here too! Our boys are similar in age! Shayne is 6... though Colin is 3.... Happy 4th to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, I LOVE being a Bee! Seriously my CT dream come true that's for sure!!! Glad to have you joining the rest of us NeeNee.

    The fireworks show was pretty darn good for Muskegon!

    I'm still pinching myself too! LOL

    ReplyDelete