Friday, July 22, 2011

Scrapped for fun AND a freebie template for YOU!

Hiya all my digi scrap friends. It's been a while again since I wrote...or scrapped a page other than a ct layout. It was rainy here today so I got some scrappin' time in and since I'm all caught up on my ct work (finally) I wanted to scrap and extra fun page.

Lately it seems as though all the pages I scrap have been done using templates,lol. While templates are very fun to use and not to mention super duper easy-I wanted to create a page totally from scratch..and though it took a lil longer to get everything "just right" for my taste-it was refreshing and I L-O-V-E the finished layout!

So here it is:


I created this page using The Joy of Life by Captivated Visions. I just LOVE how it turned out!!

After I finished my page I decided (being the nice person that I am) to create a template based on my layout. Ok, it's also because my friend Sarah told me on Facebook that this layout could be a template,lol. I liked the idea and ran with it. So here it is for all of you to snag and use if you'd like and it's free too,hehee-that's always fun Right?! Here's the LINK!



Ok that's it for now...I'll be back soon though! Hey if you like the template and you use it, send me a comment so I can leave ya some love in the gallery! Happy Scrapping!!

-Kristi

8 comments:

  1. awww but the link isn't working ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Crystal, I've updated the post with a new link and I checked it (it's working now).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! This rocks! I will post my layout when I get to use it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! I can't wait to see what you all create with it.

    ReplyDelete