Saturday, January 26, 2013

Something Sweet Saturday

Hello fellow scrappers and friends. So today is Saturday and that means that over at Sweet Shoppe Designs they've released their new goodies YAYY!! Through the end of the month (and hopefully after) I am a guest CT member for Studio Basic Designs and let me tell you Ru is such a sweetheart. I love guesting for her. This week she's put out a few new products. A little something for everyone - scrapping, hybrid and even Project Life! I have a couple pages I scrapped to show off these awesome treats! First up is a Triple Dip (Collab) by Ju Kneipp, Studio Basic Designs and Traci Reed called Favorite Moments.
It's available alone as just the kit (which I used) or as a bundle which is the kit, templates and journal cards!
Here is the page I created using the gorgeous Favorite Moments {Kit}.
I also used a template from Scrapping with Liz's Recyclables 17 pack. The second page I created I used Just A Note {Paper Pack}, Just A Note Journal Cards 3x4, and Just A Note Journal Cards 6x4.
Here's a closer look at the 3 Just A Note products I used by Studio Basic Designs. Just A Note {Paper Pack}
Just A Note {Journal Cards 3x4}
Just A Note {Journal Cards 6x4}.
I also used these other SSD products for my Project Life 2013: Week 1 page. 365 Unscripted: Slip Ins by Traci Reed, Layered Journaling Cards 1: 3x4 by Cindy Schneider as well as Layered Weekly Labels and Journaling Cards also by Cindy Schneider. Addiction: Banners by Studio Basic Designs, Back to Basics:Must Have Papers #1 by Studio Basic and The Tag {Hearts} The Alpha by Studio Basic. The final release of this week from Studio Basic Designs is the Love Coupon Book. The coupon book comes in 2 versions the pre-made version in which the lovely Rebecca Kuchenbecker helped create or the Templates version which is totally customizable by YOU the customer!! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to play with the coupon book because my printer is out of commission but here's a closer look at the book.
Well, that's it from me this Saturday but I'll be back again soon with some more yummy eye candy. (BTW, I didn't forget about posting the freebies I found around digi land last week, but our house was invaded by the flu bug and I was unable to make it the computer to go searching, sorry.) Until next time, HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment