Friday, January 11, 2013

Fresh Fruit Friday!!

T.G.I.F. I've been waiting to get to this day All week.. not that it's been a bad week because honestly it was a pretty good one, but because I've been wanting to share my first Fresh Fruit Friday post in a L O N G while. :) Fresh Fruit Friday is where I share some of Scrap Orchard's New Releases right here on my blog with layouts created by yours truly. Yay, it's been a while since I've shared any of my pages so I'm excited!! So let's get to it... First up is Recyclables 18 by Scrapping with Liz.
and I've made not 1 but 2 new pages using these "former freebie" templates.
**Other Credits** Overjoyed by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Studio Basic Designs. Font: 1942 Report
**Other Credits** Got Nothing But Love by Tracie Stroud Designs & Jady Day Studio. Fonts: Georgia, Hello Sark The second New Release I got to play with this week is Away With The Fairies by Little Green Frog Designs.
**Other Credits** Capture Life: January by Tracie Stroud Designs Capture Life: Starter Pack by Tracie Stroud Designs Font: Bohemian Typewriter Be sure to head on over to the Scrap Orchard Market and check out ALL of today's Fresh Fruit because there are so many goodies added that I didn't get the chance to play with yet. Like this bundle and FWP (Free With Purchase) rub-on set by Chelle's Creations called Love Grows.
If you purchase the Bundle during Fresh Fruit week you'll receive this coordinating rub-ons pack for FREE!
Well that wraps it up for me today but I'll try to come back tomorrow to share a sweet new release tomorrow from the designer I'm guesting for through the month of January. Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment