Saturday, February 23, 2013

Guest Gig 1

Hello and Happy Sunday friends! I am excited to announce that my friend Victoria of Victoria Feemster Designs is back to designing and right now she's guesting over at Scrap Matters. That means that I get the pleasure of creating some sweet pages with her awesome products!
This week Victoria released a new collaboration kit with the lovely Litabells. 100 Percent Boy is perfect for all the guys in your life both big and small.

Here's my page using this cool kit :)

Victoria also re-released a couple other kits including the gorgeous Luck kit and matching Luck Messy Mats.

Here's my layout using both Luck & Luck Messy Mats :)

I liked creating with this kit so much that I created a cluster frame that you can pick up for FREE over on the VFD blog!

Well that's it from me today.. I'm off to get ready for a double birthday party this afternoon.
Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment