Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wow! I've been a bad blogger this past year. I see that now that we're coming up on the end of the year. One of my online goal for 2013 is to get back into blogging on a regular basis and share more of my creations. Twenty Twelve has been a LONG and very trying year for my family and I. Here's to hoping that 2013 is MUCH better. Ok, so now that it's been three months since I shared any ramblings or layouts with you, I've decided to pick only my Top Favorite layouts from each month to share with full credits. Layout 1: Happy Halloween (October)
Credits: Haunted Bundle by Dream Big Designs | Captivated by Lynn: Heavily Layered Template by Captivated Visions | Fonts: Demon, GungeCaltek | Poem by John Martin and was found online. Layout 2: Love Reading (October)
Credits: Love to Read: (June 2012) Mixed Mega Collab by the Scrap Orchard Designers | Misplaced Curiosity by Little Green Frog Designs | Fonts: Pea Alesa, MTF Jotted Layout 3: Sweet Six (November)
Credits: Bear Hugs by Kristin Aagard | Paint by Numbers by Little Green Frog Designs | Font: Palatino Linotype Layout 4: Thanksgiving Table (November)
Credits: Turkey Time by Kristin Aagard Designs | Wavy Templates by Scrapping with Liz | Font: Pea Chickie Shannon All the Above pages were created by me using products from various designers at Scrap Orchard. The next couple layouts I want to share with you today are ones I created using Non-Scrap Orchard products. They are from Sweet Shoppe Designs which is my 2nd favorite digi scrap site & shoppe online. Layout 5: Alex's Handprint Turkey (November)
Credits: Photo Focus 24 by Cindy Schneider | Harvest Happiness by Jady Day Studio | Font: Traveling Typewriter Layout 6: Autumn (November)
Credits: Autumn Spice by Traci Reed | Autumn Spice Add On by Traci Reed (Exclusive Facebook Freebie) | Half Pack 62 by Cindy Schneider | Photo edited using Picture Play by Penny Springmann | Font: Pea Alesa Well, that's it for the pages I want to share for today. I'm going to try to come back tomorrow (at least later this week) to show you a new scrapping style that's new to me but I think I may quickly fall in love with! Until then Happy Scraping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment