Saturday, May 21, 2011

Digiscrap-apalooza 2012

So, who all is going to Digiscrapapalooza 2012 in Las Vegas?? I am so hoping I'll be able to make it. Hubby said I could go because I missed it this year, however, with just buying our house and putting Soooo much money into it already I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to afford to go. BUT the awesome ladies behind the event are offering up some Fabtabulous SAVINGS so there is still hope! Check it out!!

Lock in the largest savings you will ever receive for Digiscrapapalooza 2012! Purchase the Digiscrapapalooza 2012 Discount Coupon for $50.00 and receive $100.00 coupon to use towards the purchase of a Digiscrapapalooza 2012 Retreat Ticket! Hurry up and get yours today because this limited time offer expires on 5/31/2011.

Wait! There is more! Gather up all your friends who are going to Digiscrapapalooza 2012 to purchase the discount coupon now because if more than 75 Digiscrapapalooza 2012 Discount Coupons are sold, everyone who purchased the Disfcount Coupon will receive an additional $20 coupon which can be applied to Digiscrapapalooza 2012 Individual Classes, Class Bundles or the All-In-One Class Pass.

Click HERE for complete details! (Please read Terms & Conditions)



I'm off to read all about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment