Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Layout and Another GSO!!

Hello all, I'm back to share with you the layout I created using the kit Whimsy Spring by Designs by Kat (you know the kit I won on her blog,lol)... so here is Sunshine.

**Credits**
Whimsy Spring by Designs by Kat
All Stacked Up Vol.6 by Captivated Visions
Font: Pea C-Squared

I was bored tonight and started looking through the galleries around "Digi-Town" and when I got to DST I found that the very nice kathitownz added my Sunshine page to the April 19th GSO thread!! WOOT WOOT!! Another GSO! I'm so happy because my day/evening has been pretty crappy for real (depression set in hard core this afternoon coupled with the rain and thunderstorms all day) left me pretty "down". But Miss.Kathi made my night with the GSO so thank you again!

1 comment:

  1. I love your page Kristi. I hope you are feeling better sweetie:)

    Kat;)

    ReplyDelete