Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jungle Fun

So I haven't scrapped a page of my nephew Jonas in a while so I finally scrapped him a page. When my sister found out she was having a boy she decided she was going with a jungle theme for his nursery so naturally Aunt Kristi had to go and find a perfect digi kit to scrap all those adorable nursery/baby photos of the lil monkey. Needless to say this kit has been in my stash for a while considering Jonas has celebrated his first birthday LAST October,LOL. But I'm still working on some of those old photos that haven't been scrapped yet, this was one of them.
Anyways, here are the details about the kit used...
NitWit Collections 'Jungle Fun' by Mary Fran. Easy enough,LOL!! Here's a preview in case you want to check it out for yourself...




Happy scrappin and also have a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment