Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kit Previews

This is the freebie mega collaboration kit from Digital-Crea, called Twinnie.
These are some recent freebie kits I've gotten the top 2 are from Digital-Crea and they are Beautiful Day by Kawouette and Bohemian Love by Lolden. The bottom 2 are I'ts ok to be different and Mother Daughter Bond, both by Twelve by Twelve Designs.
These are 3 collaboration kits I've purchased recently the 1st is called Comincs and Bubbles, by Pouyou Designs & Cardamome, purchased at Digital-Crea. The 2nd is Ouchies and Sickies by Jady Day Designs and Suzy Q Scraps, purchased at Scrap Orchard. The 3rd is Play by Decrow Designs and Sahlin Studio, purchased at Scrap Matters.com and the last kit is called Recreation 23 by Catherine Designs & Createwings Designs, purchased at After 5 Designs.
Here are 4 kits I've purchased recently: Composure by Taylor Made, Elegantly Tough by RoseyToe Desgins, Journey 365 by Suzy Q Scraps, and Respire by Ange.
Here are 4 other kits I've recently purchased to add to my stash: Noticed by Three Paper Peonies, Base X by Lien Clickphoto, True Love by Bellisae Designs and Retro Fall by Cinzia L.

I just wanted to share these previews with you, they are previews of some kit's I've either purchased or freebies I've gotten to add to my ever growing digi scrap stash.

I was just going through all my folders because I was in a digi scrap slump, I lost my creative mojo and was just browsing my goodies to see what caught my eye.

You know whats sad is out of all these kits so far I've only scrapped with 5 of them.

I guess I better get to scrapping huh?! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment